REMOTE: Account Manager (Creative Marketing + Social Media Agency)
Flavor Group empowers bold founders to build fearless companies.
We are hiring an experienced Account Manager to join our creative content and production agency as a key component to our Food & Beverage social media business. As an Account Manager, your primary role will be to work directly with our clients to inform, support and manage expectations and goals. You will work closely with cross-functional teams from strategy to creative to deliver work that is on time, and on budget. This position is remote.
- Act as the main point-of-contact for our clients and as a conduit for information to internal teams.
- Responsible for ownership over creative and production projects from briefing through delivery.
- Managing the flow of projects through design, creating timelines, schedules, project plans, resource planning and managing costs and budgets.
- Gathering supporting assets and supporting internal departments.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to organize and implement projects.
- Act as an internal client advocate and knowledge center; guide best practices across creative, production and measurement.
- Communicate with a clear and candid approach, driving value for all cross-functional teams and parties.
- Cross/upselling clients onto larger scopes of work. You should be prepared to introduce the right internal stakeholder when needed.
- Gather internal and market feedback to improve and inform future processes and projects.
- 3-4 years of experience in integrated marketing, social media, or digital advertising is required.
- Exposure to working in a client facing capacity, from handling client requests, to creating full and conclusive briefs, and everything in between.
- Studio management or coordination experience is highly advantageous as is the understanding of the mechanics of a creative studio.
- Experience in working with Food & Beverage or Spirit brands is a huge plus.
- Ambitious - Shows determination and a desire to succeed. Continually helps clients to evolve.
- Shows imagination - combines different models to produce original solutions.
- Thinks ahead, listens well. Shows entrepreneurial flair and a solutions-oriented mind-set.
- Naturally encourages, nurtures, and realizes new ideas to inspire new possibilities. Inspires others to challenge boundaries and exceed them.
- Has a hunger for learning and teaching others.
- Sets clear goals and is focused on delivering results that are measurable and accountable.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail; enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills; is clear, succinct and gets point across professionally verbally and in writing.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities.
At Flavor Group, we care about you and your well-being. Some highlights of what we offer include:
- 401K - We care about your long-term retirement goals.
- Medical, dental and vision. We provide excellent medical benefits.
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation - Refresh and recharge on your terms.
About Flavor Group:
Flavor Group is an agency of the finest cultural innovators who thrive on accelerating brands to attain their highest potential. Our team of designers, digital storytellers, and strategists leverage our collective love of music, art, culture, food, beverage and design to build connections between brands and their loyal followers. Trusted by founders of leading brands the world over, we specialize in being there on the ground level, seeding ideas that stand the test of time. Uniqlo, 88rising, Razer, Fernet-Branca, RedBull, Toyota, and Ubisoft are among the iconic brands who we have developed into emblems of innovation, aesthetics, and relevance.
On the inside, Flavor Group is a tight family of creatives. We value each other, and we value superior design and delivery. We care for one another like family, supporting each other through triumphs and challenges, while pushing one another to reach new heights. Each day at Flavor Group brings new exposure to tech, design, art, culture, and opportunity. The joy is in the journey, and we are growing each and every day. We have a bold vision for the future, and we invite you to be a part of it.
Flavor Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.